Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Meet Miss Universe India 2011, Vasuki Sunkavalli

Vasuki Sunkavalli, winner of I Am She Miss Universe India 2011, says her priority is physical fitness for the beauty pageant in Brazil and that she has no plans as of now of entering the Hindi film industry.

"I don't have a Bollywood plan, but nevertheless, never say never. I'm a lawyer by profession and have done modelling and Bollywood has never been an option so far. But I don't know. I'll cross the bridge when I come to it, " Vasuki told in an interview.

From Juhi Chawla, to Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta and Dia Mirza -- all these former beauty queens entered films after proving their worth in the fashion world.

The 26-year-old Hyderabad girl was crowned Miss Universe India 2011 by former Miss Universe-turned-actress Sushmita Sen at a private ceremony here Friday night. But the results of the contest were unveiled to the media Saturday.

"I always wanted to be Miss Universe. So it was my wish to enter the pageant one day. So, I was blank when my name was announced (as the winner). I wasn't thinking at all. I was numb.

"But when I woke up in the morning after the crowning, in my subconscious state I imagined myself in a bikini in Sao Paulo and walking the ramp for Miss Universe, " she said of the contest in September.

"I'm not going to be over-confident. From the beginning, I did not even once feel that I did not have the chance. I was confident of the fact that I would be the winner if I wanted to and beyond that I did not think much, " she added.

When asked, what all she needs to work on for the main competition, Vasuki said: "The top priority for me is physical fitness. People would disagree with me, but I believe that I speak well, but as far as my overall grooming goes, the most I need is in the physical fitness department. Not that I'm fat, I'm quite toned and I'm an athlete. But still...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Bollywood Actress 2011

Back to TOP